Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is ten wishes I’d ask the book genie to grant me.
- I wish for a book that doesn’t contain a shred of romance. Just some kick-ass friendships.
- I wish VIP status on library book holds. To the front of the line, pronto!
- I wish for a new Andy Weir book right now.
- I wish I could read faster with perfect comprehension and recall. At least 2 pages per minute.
- I wish to, at will, pick up the right book at the right time. That is, when I need a specific type of book/message/feeling. Example: Feeling blue? Pick the perfect book that will give me joy and hope.
- I wish for a Little Free Library outside my current residence and any future residence for the rest of my life.
- I wish for approval of any ARC request I submit.
- I wish for the ability to DNF a book/series with no hesitation or guilt.
- I wish for the ability to remember details of every book that I ever read/will read. Plot points, when I read it, what I thought about it, etc.
- I wish to meet J.K. Rowling. And not just during a signing. I want an intimate meet and greet.
What wish do you want granted by the book genie?